NO PURCHASE OR ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Participation in this Promotion is intended for legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and who are 18 years of age or older and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Please do not enter if you are not eligible or are not located in one of the 50 states or District of Columbia at time of entry. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This Promotion is comprised of an online Random Drawing Game.
- PROMOTION PERIODS: The Online Sweepstakes consists of one (1) entry period beginning 12/1/20 at 9:00:01AM Central Time (CT) and ending 12/10/2020 at 9:00:01AM Central Time (CT) (“Sweepstakes Period”). See Section 4 below for specific entry periods. Note: Mains’l Service’s computer is the official time keeping device for the random drawing.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Mains’l Services sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to individuals who (a) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and (b) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Mains’l Services, and any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, distributors/wholesalers, retailers and their advertising and promotional agencies, as well as the spouse, parents, siblings and children and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and where prohibited by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Your participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Mains’l Services, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
- HOW TO ENTER: Go to the sweepstakes page hosted by Survey Monkey for the Promotion during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the instructions to complete your entry. To participate, you will be required to provide your first and last name, address, city and state of residence and email address. You must have a valid email address to participate. Once you have provided the required information, you will be entered into the online promotion database and random drawing.
Limit one (1) entry per person, household, or email address per Entry Period (as hereinafter defined) during the Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by you to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void your entries and you may be disqualified.
- RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING:
The Promotion site will award two (2) entries total. Winners will be selected from eligible entries at the close of the Entry Period. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries made during the Sweepstakes Period and the time at which those entries are received.
All potential winning entries are subject to verification by Mains’l Services, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. You are not a winner of any prize, even if the Promotion should so indicate, unless and until your eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and you have been notified that verification is complete. Mains’l Sevices will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the online system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored.
During the Promotion, the following prizes will be awarded:
- Two (2) $50 Amazon gift cards
Prizes are nontransferable until awarded and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made except by Mains’l Services, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by Mains’l Services in its sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Mains’l Services reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Promotion if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper entry, as determined by Mains’l Services in its sole discretion. In such event, Mains’l Services reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Mains’l Services reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Mains’l Services reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Mains’l Services’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
8 PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the winner’s consent to Sponsors’ use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without further payment or consideration.
- RELEASE: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and all of their respective officers, employees, directors, representatives and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings, losses, injuries and damages to person(s), including death and property, or violation of intellectual property or personal rights (such as but not limited to, copyright, patent, trade name/trademark, and/or rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) due in whole or in part to acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; or participation in this Promotion, or participation in any Promotion related activity. By receipt of a prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Releasees from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Releasees are not responsible for: (a) any inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or printing errors; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (c) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property including, but not limited to, death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Indiana; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Minnesota.
12. OFFICIAL RULES & WINNER LIST: You can obtain a list of winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Records may not be available beyond two years following Promotion Period.
- SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Mains’l Services.
©2020 Mains’l Services. All rights reserved.