2 Day PERSON-CENTERED THINKING TRAINING: VIRTUAL
All times listed for this training are in Central Time.
Person-Centered Thinking (PCT®) focuses on empowering people to have positive control in their lives. PCT approaches respectfully address issues of health and safety from a variety of perspectives. The use of PCT skills helps us get to know people, discover how to respectively support them, and keep learning as we act upon what we hear. PCT Training is designed for employees at all levels, especially those in supervisory roles, as well as people receiving services and their family members.
The 2 day interactive training will focus on:
- Learning to balance what is important TO a person and what is important FOR a person
- Practicing PCT Discovery Skills that help us better understand a good balance for the person and how to best support them
- Introducing PCT Everyday Learning Skills to capture ongoing learning and support the person to create a life they envision
Participants must be able to attend both days of training in order to receive credit.
Disclaimer: Those who successfully complete the PCT® training are ready to facilitate the use of PCT skills within teams, but are not certified to train others.
- 2 Day PCT (Virtual)- Day 1 of 2
May 1, 2023 - May 4, 2023
11:00 am - 6:00 pm This Training is on Monday, May 1st and Thursday, May 4th,2023 from 11:00am-6:00pm (CST)/ 9:00am-4:00pm (PST) via Zoom.
- 2 Day PCT (Virtual)- Day 2 of 2
May 4, 2023
11:00 am - 6:00 pm This Training is on Monday, May 1st and Thursday, May 4th,2023 from 11:00am-6:00pm (CST)/ 9:00am-4:00pm (PST) via Zoom
Venue: Zoom Meeting
Zoom information will be provided via email to registered and paid participants.